Thursday, April 28, 2011

A Gem among election candidates


By now I am sure most of us would have come to know the name Nicole Seah, a young 24 year old candidate of the National Solidarity Party standing for the election in Marine Parade GRC up against PAP team led by Senior Minister Goh Chok Tong. She is now the second most popular Singapore politician online after Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew. To date she had amassed close to 31000 fans. I am not going to compare her with PAP candidate Ting Pei Ling as many have done online. I simply think she is a Gem among all the election candidates. In my younger days I used to listen in awe the speeches made by Minister Mentor, then Prime Minister Lee Kuan Yew. Never would I have thought being moved in the same way listening to a young girl her age. No one would think that she's just another pretty face. I am so very impressed with her sincerity, maturity and conviction in this undertaking. She handles reporter's question like a seasoned politician. Her parents are so blessed to have a daughter like her. They ought to be proud and so too Singapore.

All the best Nicole and may God bless you!








No comments:

Post a Comment